Thursday, December 8, 2011

2011 Photo Books

We received our photo books in the mail yesterday and they are thick this year!!  I hope Moppy, Poppy, Mamaw and Paw Paw enjoy them for Christmas.  This year Shutterfly had more layouts, backgrounds and embellishments than in years past plus they also had a function where I could just drag pictures to pages and then it would arrange them.  I used a plain black and white photo book style for Beau and then just added in some fun backgrounds at the end.  Emilia's style was called Girls Rule.  

I have tomorrow off so hopefully I will get to updating the blog.  I have some great pictures of Emilia with Santa and some funny ones of Beau crying.  It was this age for Emilia when she was scared of Santa too (and for the next few years).

Beau's book

Visit Shutterfly.com to create your own personalized photobook.

Emilia's Book

Shutterfly offers exclusive layouts and designs so you can make your book just the way you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment