- Chris made an Almond Joy Cheesecake last night to celebrate his mom's birthday today at school. Hope it's yummy (and that he has some leftover to share tonight)
- Taco Bake made with ground turkey. Emilia loves this so much we've made it twice this month!
Doritos Cheesy Chicken Casserole - this is a chicken version that is also good. Not as Dorito-ey.
- Chicken Pillows - these were pretty bland. Not offensive but I prefer more flavor.
- Baked Chicken Taquitos - these are ok. Definitely need to have a good salsa for dipping.
- Rolo cookies - I made these for our neighborhood cookie exchange. So yummy and easy!