Sunday, June 12, 2011

Ironman Texas

Go Jenny Go!!  Congratulations Iron Man!! (or Wonder Woman as I like to call her)

We had so much fun watching the bikers come by our house and now have a lot of pictures of strangers on bikes.  I was texting Stef telling her that I hadn't seen her sister yet that we almost missed Jenny!  She didn't even get our good cheering that we had been doing for all the racers.  It was so exciting to watch it that next year we want to volunteer.  Earlier in the day we saw the man that was #1 going into the run unfortunately he had to pull out.  We were sweating buckets just sitting there that it blows my mind how someone that I know could train to swim 2.4 miles, bike over 100 miles, and then run a marathon while working a full time job!

No comments:

Post a Comment