Sunday, October 16, 2011

Beau's ER visit

Once upon a time, I was sitting at gymnastics talking to my sister when I get a text from Chris- Call me. Beau hit head and bleeding.  Beau slipped in the bathtub.  Beau was standing up and as Chris was telling him to sit down, he slipped.  So Chris thinks the worst and that Beau's damaged his eye since he's screaming and bleeding.  So I leave E at gymnastics, meet Chris at the ER. Get right in, the doctor doesn't think he needs stitches and he's fine so off we went.  I was back at gymnastics before E's class was even over.  So Beau looked a little beat up with a black eye and cut but he's not even supposed to have a scar. His nose looks worse from a scratch that got a big scab that kept ripping off from his runny nose.  At least he's a boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment