Wednesday, May 30, 2012

New house paint

We did it!  Well we hired someone to do it.  I've disliked the color of our house since we moved in but we finally did something about it.  Also notice the nice, clean powerwashed driveway and patio!  I just drive up to our house everyday and love it (probably more than anyone should love new paint).  I had already changed the paint for the front door last year so we didn't get that repainted.

Before colors:
Tan, mocha trim, bronze shutters.

Now:
Sherwin Williams colormatched to Benjamin Moore: Weimaraner, Mascarpone trim, and Wenge shutters.







4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! And I love your blue door!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog and absolutely outstanding. You can do something much better but i still say this perfect.Keep trying for the best. exterior painter

    ReplyDelete
  4. We used the exact same paint colours on our house in 2009. I love your door colour! Can you please share which colour you used? Currently our door is a dark brick colour as we had brick accents, which I have painted with light taupe concrete stain (in same colour family as the weimaraner).

    ReplyDelete